We are one of the accredited manufacturers and suppliers of Automatic Voltage Controller (Servo Controlled Voltage Stab). Manufactured using high-grade raw material, our entire range of products are designed in compliance with international quality standards. These controllers are widely appreciated by our valuable clients for their excellent features such as high tensile strength and robust designing.
Automatic Voltage Controllers is also known as Double Wound Transformer.
- Easy installation
- Easy operations
- Low energy consumption
- High tensile strength
The electrical motors can be affected by higher current (particularly smaller capacity motors upto 7.5 H.P.) in three ways:
- Higher current produces higher losses and thereby premature failure of winding
- Higher losses of electric motors also increase the losses of cables, switches and transformers
- For smooth continuous operation of motors, over load relays are usually set at 20% higher setting
- These controlled voltage stabilizers are maintained at 390/400 volts, the motor will operate smoothly drawing 15 - 20% lesser current and correspondingly the relay setting can be reduced by 15 - 20%
- In case single phasing occurs, the relay will trip in 40-50 seconds
- The motor can withstand the high current
- Also, the relays, contactors, switch gears incorporated with the motor will be safe
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit